Why I’m a lazy, passive-aggressive, cheap investor

I, and Jack Bogle (founder of Vanguard), agree with most of this article. I would add that if one feels they must trade individual stocks or go for high-fee high-promise active funds, consider “Core and Explore.”

Core and explore suggests that 75% of your invested dollars go into low fee index funds. Use the other 25% to gamble, I mean invest, as you wish.

Good luck,
-Dr. Moore

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-m-lazy-passive-aggressive-115200407.html

Advertisements

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s