In looking over the reports of last semester I found none were perfect. All could have been improved greatly. Given that, here are some disclaimers before I attach a sample…
- I can not tell you what grade this report received nor can I tell you my opinion of the report.
- The comments or lack thereof are no indication of the level of scrutiny to be applied to this semester’s submissions.
- This report is a sample and is in no way representative of a suggested, desired, excellent, or perfect submission.
- This report is provided for informative purposes only.
- This report is not a target you should shoot for.
- You should strive to make your report much better than the sample provided here to achieve a reasonable grade.
Now, here is the report: Sample_case_2.
Bear in mind the law of unintended consequences: You asked for a sample. Now I expect your submissions to be significantly better than the sample.